KASESE DISTRICT LOCAL GOVERNMENT
BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN DOMESTIC BIDDING
PROCUREMENT NOTICE NO: KSE/521/WRKS/SUPLS/ SRVCS /2017/2018/00001
Kasese District Local Government is in the process of pre-qualifying service providers for works, supplies and services for F/y 2017/2018, management of revenue centers for 1st and 2nd quarter 2017, management of annual tenders and Taxi parks for the Financial Year 2017/18.
The entity hereby invites competent firms and individuals to submit sealed applications /bids for the following items below:-
CATEGORY A: SUPPLIES.
- Supply of electrical equipments, solar and Generators.
- Supply of timber, school desks, office furniture and furnishing
- Supply of computers, photocopiers and printers.
- Supply of agricultural inputs, cocoa seedlings, tree seedlings, veterinary drugs/chemicals, poultry feeds, livestock (goats, cows, pigs, chicken, fish fry, fish feeds), food stuffs, tools and equipments.
- Supply of Building, construction materials, protective wear and road tools.
- Supply of pipes, fittings, plumbing materials, Borehole spare parts, sewing machines and rainwater harvesting tanks.
- Supply of maize mills, coffee hullers, ground nuts mills, welding machines, Rice threshers and fish, chicken feed mixers.
- Supply of Motor vehicles, motor cycles and bicycles.
CATEGORY B: SERVICES.
- Provision of legal services (Retainer Basis).
- Hydro-geological surveys, borehole drilling and rehabilitation.
- Survey, design and documentation of GFS.
- Provision of land and roads surveying and Designing of buildings.
- Provision of Rating Valuation services.
- Training and Capacity Building.
- Land scarping and compound design.
- Provision of web/telecommunication services.
CATEGORY C: WORKS.
- Construction, completion, Renovation and maintenance of Buildings.
- Construction of springs, well protection and valley dams.
- Construction, Rehabilitation of Gravity Flow Schemes, boreholes and Installation of plumbing materials.
- Construction of water channels, rehabilitation, periodic maintenance of roads and Bridges using machines (opening, grading and gravelling) and installation of culverts.
- Construction, Renovation and completion of VIP – Latrines.
- Maintenance, repair, extension and Installation of Electrical materials.
- Construction of bridges, Timber Bridge and Installation of concrete culverts.
- Electrical /solar installations, repairs and related supplies.
CATEGORY D: ANNUAL TENDERS FOR F/Y 2017 -18.
- Management of Salt Lake market in Katwe Kabatooro T/c.
- Management of Kasenyi salt in L. Katwe S/c.
- Management of Lhubiriha market in Mpondwe Lhubiriha T/c.
- Collection of business/Trading license in Mpondwe Lhubiriha T/c
- Collection of beans fees in Mpondwe Lhubiriha T/c.
- Ward, office cleaning and fumigation of Bwera Hospital.
- Compound cleaning and maintenance of Bwera Hospital.
- Supply of food staffs (milk, tea leaves, sugar, soap and charcoal) to Bwera Hospital.
- Procurement of private operators for the Agro processing machines (Coffee Hullers) in the Sub counties of Kilembe, Nyakiyumbu and Bwesumbu.
- Collection of dues from Hotel Tax in Mpondwe Lhubiriha T/c.
- Collection of Property Tax at commission basis of 10-12%
- Business Licenses/ permits in Katwe Kabatooro T/c.
- Collection of dues Local Hotel Tax in Katwe Kabatooro T/c
- Collection of Kyondo Sub County Trading Licenses
- Collection of Trading licenses in Nyakiyumbu S/c.
- Management of Hima market in Hima Town Council
- Management of Local Hotel tax in Hima Town Council
- Management of Slaughter fees in Hima Town Council
- Collection of Trading licenses excluding operation permit in Hima Town Council
- Collection of Property tax excluding tax payable by Hima Cement in Hima Town Council
- Cleaning of offices, toilets, multipurpose hall/council hall and Maintenance of District headquarters compound.
CATEGORY E: FRAMEWORK CONTRACTS FOR F/Y 2017 -2018).
- Supply of fuel, lubricants and serving of motorable equipments
- Supply of general stationery, Education materials, FAL materials, toner, cartridge, key boards, extension cables and cameras and institutional staff uniform and small office equipments.
- Services for operation and maintenance of activities of rural water supply facilities.
- Supply of general printed stationery, Vouchers, Receipts, Operation permits, LPO, goods received note and Identity Cards.
- Supply of bitumen, primer, limestone, cement, Lime, culverts, gravel, stone dust, sand, hardcore and aggregates.
- Provision for Secretarial, printing, binding and photocopying services.
- Provisions for transport- Vehicle hire – Pickups, 4WD and 2 tones, 4 tones, 7 tones and 10 tones Trucks.
- Repair/ servicing of computers, photocopiers and binding machines.
- Supply of Human drugs, Medical supplies, laboratory, detergents and medical equipments.
- Repairs/ maintenance of Vehicles, Generators and Motorcycles
- Provision for accommodation, conference facilities, events management and catering services.
- Provision of motorable Plants, equipments and machines for road construction
- Provision of media services such as conducting of Radio talk shows and advertisement
- Supply of bottled water (for dispenser) for office consumption.
- Supply of General consumables and cleaning materials (beverages, sugar, soap, carteens, sundries, toilet papers, Vim, Jik, Jazzy) and related products.
- Supply of tyres, tubes and batteries
CATEGORY F: MANAGEMENT OF TAXI PARKS (ANNUAL TENDERS FOR F/Y 2017 -2018).
- Management of Mpondwe Taxi Park in Mpondwe Lhubiriha T/c.
- Management of Kyarumba Mughete Taxi Park in Kyarumba S/c
- Management of Kikorongo Taxi Park in L. Katwe S/c
- Management of Katwe Parking fees/ Taxi Park in Katwe Kabatooro T/c.
- Management of Kinyamaseke Taxi Park.
- Management of Kisinga – Kagando Taxi park in Kisinga T/c.
- Management of Lorry Park in Mpondwe Lhubiriha T/c.
CATEGORY G: Tenders for 4th Quarter 2017
- Procurement of 10,000 kgs of garlic seed for Abahara Foundation Farmers in Kasese District.
- Valuation of business properties in Hima Town Council.
MARKETS RUNNING FROM 1ST JULY TO 31ST DECEMBER 2017 AND ANNUAL TENDERS FOR F/Y 2017/2018 CAN BE FOUND ON THE KASESE DISTRICT WEBSITE. www.kasese.go.ug, PDU, SUB-COUNTY AND TOWN COUNCIL NOTICE BOARDS.
|1.||Kithoma market||Buhuhira||6 months|
|1.||Kahendero market||Muhokya||6 months|
|2.||Kahendero fish movement permit||Muhokya||6 months|
|3.||Muhokya market||Muhokya||6 months|
|4.||Kyanzababiri market||Kyondo||6 months|
|5.||Kinyabisiki market||Kyondo||6 months|
|6.||Kyondo market||Kyondo||6 months|
|7.||Musasa – Katulu market||Kyondo||6 months|
|8.||Kyondo slaughter fees||Kyondo||6 months|
|9.||Mubuku market||Maliba||6 months|
|10.||Isule market||Maliba||6 months|
|11.||Maliba slaughter fees||Maliba||6 months|
|12.||Katoho market||Munkunyu||6 months|
|13.||Mairo Ikumi market||Munkunyu||6 months|
|14.||Kitsutsu market||Munkunyu||6 months|
|15.||Nkunyu market||Munkunyu||6 months|
|16.||Munkunyu Slaughter fees||Munkunyu||6 months|
|17.||Rugendabara – Burambira market||Kitswamba||6 months|
|18.||Kinyabwamba market||Kitswamba||6 months|
|19.||Kitswamba market||Kitswamba||6 months|
|20.||Kiburara market||Kisinga||6 months|
|21.||Kamughobe market||Kisinga||6 months|
|22.||Kajwenge market||Kisinga||6 months|
|23.||Kalehe market||Bwera||6 months|
|24.||Mithimusanju market||Bwera||6 months|
|25.||Kakone market||Bwera||6 months|
|26.||Kawempe market||Bugoye||6 months|
|27.||Bugoye market||Bugoye||6 months|
|28.||Ibanda market||Bugoye||6 months|
|29.||Katoke market||Bugoye||6 months|
|30.||Kabatunda Kirabaho market||Kyabarungira||6 months|
|31.||Rwesande market||Kyabarungira||6 months|
|32.||Kyabarungira Slaughter fees||Kyabarungira||6 months|
|33.||Rusese market||Isango||6 months|
|34.||Kanamba/Kivengenyi market||Karusandara||6 months|
|35.||Musyenene market||Nyakiyumbu||6 months|
|36.||Kalongoyire market||Nyakiyumbu||6 months|
|37.||Nyamukade market||Nyakiyumbu||6 months|
|38.||Katholhu – Rwehingo market||Nyakiyumbu||6 months|
|39.||Fish movement permit||Nyakiyumbu||6 months|
|40.||Cowerie shells||Nyakiyumbu||6 months|
|41.||Hamukungu market||L. Katwe||6 months|
|42.||Kasenyi market||L. Katwe||6 months|
|43.||Kinyateke-Kyapa market||L. Katwe||6 months|
|44.||Mahango Upper market||Mahango||6 months|
|45.||Mahango Lower||Mahango||6 months|
|47.||Buhuhira slaughter fees||Buhuhira||6 months|
|48.||Kasenyi/Korukumi market||Buhuhira||6 months|
|50.||Kyarumba S/c slaughter fee||Kyarumba||6 months|
|52.||Kaghema Buying centres||Kyarumba||6 months|
CANOE LANDING SITES
|S/N||CANOE LANDING SITES||SUB-COUNTY LOCATION||GRADE||DURATION|
|1.||Kahendero Canoe Landing site||Muhokya||A||6 months|
|2.||Katunguru Canoe Landing site||L. Katwe||A||6 months|
|3.||Kasenyi Canoe Landing Site||L. Katwe||A||6 months|
|4.||Kayanja Canoe landing site||Nyakiyumbu||A||6 months|
MPONDWE – LHUBIRIHA TOWN COUNCIL
|1.||Lower Customs market||A||6 months|
|2.||Mpondwe market||A||6 months|
|3.||Nyabugando market||B||6 months|
|4.||Bumali market||B||6 months|
|5.||Kasanga Kisaka market||B||6 months|
KISINGA TOWN COUNCIL
|1.||Kisinga market||A||6 months|
|2.||Kagando market||A||6 months|
|3.||Buzira market||B||6 months|
KATWE KABATOORO TOWN COUNCIL
|1.||Fish landing dues||B||6 months|
|2.||Katwe Roadside market||B||6 months|
|3.||Fish Movement Permit||B||6 months|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- (a) All payments of non-refundable fees should be paid on the District General Fund Collection Account Number 0930006382354 in Stanbic Bank Kasese Branch. A copy of the banking slip should be presented to the District Cashier for receipting. The receipt will be presented to the Head Procurement and Disposal Unit for accessing bid documents. Original receipt should be attached to the tender application.
(b) Applicants must have an operational license for Kasese District Local Government for the F/Y 2017-2018 obtained at the Revenue Office. Companies and Co-operative Societies will pay operation license of Shs.100,000/= and grade A markets will pay shs 50,000 while grade B markets will pay 30,000=.
(c) Bidders for categories A, B, C, D, E, F and G will pay non-refundable fees of Shs. 100,000/= for each item.
(d) Bidders for rural and urban markets will pay non-refundable fees as follows:-
Shs. 100,000= for Grade A markets.
Shs. 50,000= for Grade B markets.
All the applicants must attach the following legal requirements:-
- Detailed company profile.
- Evidence of key staff suitable for the item applied for
- Original Receipt of non refundable fee.
- Current income Tax clearance certificate.
- Certificate of Registration/Incorporation.
- Recent bank statement and Audited Accounts.
- Evidence of past experience in similar Business/service applied for.
- Operational permit for F/y 2017/2018.
- A bid security where it is required in the solicitation document.
Applicants for Revenue Centers can either be firms /individuals and should attach C and H and categories A, B, C, D, E, G and F may be registered Limited companies and applicants for No. 3 of category D must be registered Limited companies or cooperative society of the market vendors within the area of operation and applicants for category F must be Co-operative societies only operating within their respective sub counties/ Town Councils. While applicants for no. 9 of category D may be firms, Co-operative societies or individuals. Bidders for management of coffee hullers may apply for both or one in each respective Sub-county.
- All consultations and guidance pertaining payments of non-refundable fees, procurement procedures and tender documents should be sought from Procurement and Disposal Unit during office hours.
- The numbers of copies required are two which must be properly sealed and clearly marked “TENDER FOR” ….. and should be addressed and submitted to The Head Procurement and Disposal Unit, Kasese District Local Government, P.O. Box 250, KASESE not later than 10:00 a.m. of 16th May 2017 And thereafter bids will be opened the same day at 10:30 a.m. in the PDU boardroom where interested bidders/representatives may choose to attend.
Late submissions will be rejected.
Kasese District Local Government reserves the right to accept or reject any bid.
Planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:-
|Publish of bid notice/advert||25th April 2017|
|Pre bid meeting||N/A|
|Bid closing & opening of bids||16th May 2017|
|Evaluation process||19th May 2017|
|Display of best evaluated bidder notice||23rd May 2017|
|Contract award & signature||7th June 2017|
CHIEF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
KASESE DISTRICT LOCAL GOVERNMENT.