KASESE DISTRICT LOCAL GOVERNMENT
BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN DOMESTIC BIDDING
PROCUREMENT NOTICE NO: KSE/521/WRKS/SUPLS/ SRVCS /2018/2019/00001
Kasese District Local Government is in the process of pre-qualifying service providers for works, supplies and services for F/y 2018/2019, management of revenue centers for 1st and 2nd quarter 2018 and management of annual tenders for the Financial Year 2018/19.
The entity hereby invites competent firms and individuals to submit sealed applications /bids for the following items below:-
CATEGORY A: SUPPLIES.
- Supply of electrical equipments, solar and Generators.
- Supply of timber, school desks, office furniture, poles and furnishing
- Supply of computers, photocopiers, printers, accessories (toner, cartridge), key boards, extension cables and cameras.
- Supply of agricultural inputs, tree seedlings, veterinary drugs, poultry feeds, livestock (goats, cows, pigs, chicken, fish fry, fish feeds), food stuffs, tools and equipments.
- Supply of Building, construction materials, protective wear and road tools.
- Supply of pipes, fittings, plumbing materials, Borehole spare parts, sewing machines and rainwater harvesting tanks.
- Supply of maize mills, coffee hullers, ground nuts mills, welding machines, Rice threshers and fish, chicken feed mixers.
CATEGORY B: SERVICES.
- Provision of legal services (Retainer Basis).
- Survey, design and documentation of GFS
- Provision of land and roads surveying and Designing of buildings.
- Provision of Rating Valuation services.
- Training and Capacity Building.
- Land scarping and compound design.
- Provision of web/telecommunication services
- Provision of Engraving services
CATEGORY C: WORKS.
- Construction, completion, Renovation and maintenance of Buildings.
- Construction of springs, well protection and valley dams.
- Construction, Rehabilitation of Gravity Flow Schemes, borehole drilling, drilling of river rocks and Installation of plumbing materials.
- Construction of water channels, rehabilitation, periodic maintenance of roads and Bridges using machines (opening, grading and gravelling) and installation of culverts.
- Construction, Renovation and completion of VIP – Latrines.
- Maintenance, repair, extension and Installation of Electrical materials.
- Construction of bridges and Timber bridge
- Installation of concrete culverts.
CATEGORY D: ANNUAL TENDERS FOR F/Y 2018 -19
- Management/Collection of market dues from Salt Lake market in Katwe Kabatooro Town Council.
- Collection of market dues from Kasenyi salt in L. Katwe S/c.
- Collection of property tax on 10% commission basis in Mpondwe Lhubiriha T/c
- Collection of Hotel tax in Mpondwe Lhubiriha Town Council
- Ward, office cleaning and fumigation of Bwera Hospital.
- Compound cleaning and maintenance of Bwera Hospital.
- Supply of food staffs (milk, tea leaves, sugar, soap and charcoal) to Bwera Hospital.
- Procurement of private operators for the Agro processing machines (Coffee Hullers) in the Sub counties of Kilembe, Nyakiyumbu and Bwesumbu.
- Provision of street sweeping/refuse collection in Katwe Kabatooro T/c.
- Collection of local Hotel tax from Hotels lodges and tourist guest houses in KKTC.
- Management/Collection of market dues from Lhubiriha Market in Mpondwe Lhubiriha T/c
CATEGORY E: FRAMEWORK CONTRACTS FOR F/Y 2018 -2019).
- Supply of fuel, lubricants and serving of motor vehicles
- Supply of general stationery, Education materials, FAL materials, toner, cartridge, key boards, extension cables, and cameras and institutional staff uniform and small office equipments.
- Services for operation and maintenance of activities of rural water supply facilities.
- Supply of general printed stationery, Vouchers, Receipts, Operation permits, LPO, goods received note and Identity Cards.
- Supply of bitumen, primer, limestone, cement, culverts, gravel, stone dust, sand, hardcore, iron sheets, Nails, Paint, iron bars, ropes and aggregates.
- Provision for Secretarial, printing, binding and photocopying services.
- Provision for transport- Vehicle hire – pick up, 4 WD and 2 tones, 4 tones, 7 tones and 10 tone trucks.
- Repair/ servicing of computers, photocopiers and binding machines.
- Supply of Human drugs, Medical supplies, laboratory detergents and medical equipments.
- Repairs/ maintenance of Vehicles, Generators and Motorcycles
- Provision for accommodation, conference facilities, events management and catering services.
- Provision of media services such as conducting of radio talk shows and advertisement
- Supply of bottled water (for dispenser) for office consumption
- Supply of General consumables and cleaning materials (foods, beverages, sugar, soap, canteens, sundries, toilet papers, Vim, Jik, Jazzy, brooms) and related products.
- Supply of tyres, tubes and batteries
- Printing of primary Exams
CATEGORY F: MANAGEMENT OF PARKING FEES (ANNUAL TENDER FOR F/Y 2018 -2019).
- Katwe Parking fees in Katwe Kabatooro Town Council.
CATEGORY G: Tenders for 4th Quarter 2018
Construction of administration block for Rukoki Sub County at Buhaghura.
MARKETS RUNNING FROM 1ST JULY TO 31ST DECEMBER 2018 AND ANNUAL TENDERS CAN BE FOUND ON THE KASESE DISTRICT WEBSITE. www.kasese.go.ug, PDU, SUB-COUNTY AND TOWN COUNCIL NOTICE BOARDS.
|2.||Kithoma Kasenyi||Buhuhira||6 months|
|1.||Kyanzababiri market||Kyondo||6 months|
|2.||Kinyabisiki market||Kyondo||6 months|
|3.||Kyondo /Kyambithi market||Kyondo||6 months|
|4.||Musasa – Katulu market||Kyondo||6 months|
|5.||Kyondo Slaughter fees||Kyondo||6 months|
|6.||Mukathi market||Maliba||6 months|
|7.||Maliba slaughter fees||Maliba||6 months|
|8.||Katoho market||Munkunyu||6 months|
|9.||Kitsutsu market||Munkunyu||6 months|
|10.||Nkunyu market||Munkunyu||6 months|
|11.||Kiburara market||Kisinga||6 months|
|12.||Kamughobe market||Kisinga||6 months|
|13.||Kajwenge market||Kisinga||6 months|
|14.||Musyenene market||Nyakiyumbu||6 months|
|15.||Kalongoyire market||Nyakiyumbu||6 months|
|16.||Nyamukade market||Nyakiyumbu||6 months|
|17.||Katholhu – Rwehingo market||Nyakiyumbu||6 months|
|18.||Fish movement permit||Nyakiyumbu||6 months|
|19.||Loading and off-loading||Nyakiyumbu||6 months|
|20.||Cowerie shells||Nyakiyumbu||6 months|
|21.||Collection of trading licenses||Nyakiyumbu||6 months|
|22.||Kyarumba Slaughter fees||Kyarumba Town Council||6 months|
|23.||Kaghema Buying centres||Kyarumba||6 months|
|24.||Kighenge market||Kyarumba||6 months|
|25.||Kyarumba Sub-county slaughter fees||Kyarumba||6 months|
|26.||Kitabona Buying centres||Kyarumba||6 months|
|27.||Kabatunda Kirabaho market||Kyabarungira||6 months|
|28.||Kyabarungira Slaughter fees||Kyabarungira||6 months|
|29.||Kanamba Kivengenya market||Karusandara||6 months|
|30.||Ihandiro market||Ihandiro||6 months|
|31.||Kawempe market||Ihandiro||6 months|
|32.||Mahango Lower||Mahango||6 months|
|33.||Mahango upper||Mahango||6 months|
|34.||Kasangali – Kajole market||Bwesumbu||6 months|
|35.||Bwesumbu slaughter fees||Bwesumbu||6 months|
|36.||Katunguru market||L. Katwe||6 months|
|37.||Hamukungu market||L. Katwe||6 months|
|38.||Kasenyi main market||L. Katwe||6 months|
|39.||Kinyateke market||L. Katwe||6 months|
|40.||Kahokya market||L. Katwe||6 months|
|41.||Murambi market||L. Katwe||6 months|
|42||Muhokya market||Muhokya||6 Months|
CANOE LANDING SITES
|S/N||CANOE LANDING SITES||SUB-COUNTY LOCATION||GRADE||DURATION|
|1.||Kasenyi Canoe landing||L. Katwe||B||6 months|
|2.||Katunguru Canoe Landing||L. Katwe||B||6 months|
|3.||Hamukungu Canoe Landing||L. Katwe||B||6 months|
|4.||Kayanja Canoe landing site||Nyakiyumbu||B||6 months|
|5.||Canoe transport||Nyakiyumbu||B||6 months|
MPONDWE – LHUBIRIHA TOWN COUNCIL
|1.||Upper Customs market||A||6 months|
|2.||Mpondwe market||A||6 months|
|3.||Nyabugando market||B||6 months|
|4.||Bumali market||B||6 months|
|5.||Kasanga market||B||6 months|
KISINGA TOWN COUNCIL
|1.||Kisinga market||A||6 months|
|2.||Kisinga Slaughter||B||6 months|
|3.||Kagando market||B||6 months|
|4.||Buzira market||C||6 months|
|5.||Kirembo market||C||6 months|
KATWE KABATOORO TOWN COUNCIL
|1.||Fish landing dues||B||6 months|
|2.||Katwe central market||B||6 months|
|3.||Fish Movement Permit||B||6 months|
RUGENDABARA/KIKINGO TOWN COUNCIL
|1.||Rugendabara Kikongo market||B||6 months|
KINYAMASEKE TOWN COUNCIL
|1.||Kinyamaseke main market||B||6 months|
MUBUKU TOWN COUNCIL
|1.||Mubuku market||B||6 months|
|2.||Mubuku slaughter fees||B||6 months|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- (a) All payments of non-refundable fees should be paid on the District General Fund Collection Account Number 0930006382354 in Stanbic Bank Kasese Branch. A copy of the banking slip should be presented to the District Cashier for receipting. The receipt will be presented to the Head Procurement and Disposal Unit for accessing bid documents. Original receipt should be attached to the tender application.
(b) Applicants must have an operational license for Kasese District Local Government for the F/Y 2018-2019 obtained at the Revenue Office. Companies will pay operation license of Shs.100, 000/=, Co-operative Societies and individuals Shs. 50,000=.
(c) Bidders for categories A, B, C, D, E , F and G will pay non-refundable fees of Shs. 100,000/= for each item.
(d) Bidders for rural and urban markets will pay non-refundable fees as follows:-
Shs. 100,000= for Grade A markets.
Shs. 50,000= for Grade B markets.
All the applicants must attach the following legal requirements:-
- Detailed company profile.
- Evidence of key staff.
- Original Receipt of non refundable fee.
- Current income Tax clearance certificate.
- Certificate of Registration/Incorporation.
- Recent bank statement and Audited Accounts.
- Evidence of past experience.
- Operational permit for F/y 2018/2019
- Other requirements are in the bid documents
Applicants for Revenue Centers can be firms /individuals and should attach C & H and categories A, B, C, D, E and G must be companies and No. 8 of category D may be co-operatives, firms or individuals while category F must be Co-operative societies only operating within their respective Town Councils. Bidders for coffee hullers may apply for both or one in each Sub-county. Co-operatives must attach C, D,H,F,E.
- All consultations and guidance pertaining payments of non-refundable fees, procurement procedures and tender documents should be sought from Procurement and Disposal Unit during office hours.
- The numbers of copies required are two which must be properly sealed and clearly marked “TENDER FOR” ….. and should be addressed and submitted to The Head Procurement and Disposal Unit, Kasese District Local Government, P.O. Box 250, KASESE not later than 10:00 a.m. of 4th June 2018 And thereafter bids will be opened the same day at 10:30 a.m. in the PDU boardroom where interested bidders/representatives may choose to attend.
Late submissions will be rejected.
The entity is not bound to accept the lowest, highest or either bid for revenue sources
Planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:-
|Publish of bid notice/advert||15th May 2018|
|Pre bid meeting||NIL|
|Bid closing & opening of bids||4th June 2018|
|Evaluation process||5th June 2018|
|Display of best evaluated bidder notice||7th June 2018|
|Contract award & signature||21st June 2018|
CHIEF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
KASESE DISTRICT LOCAL GOVERNMENT.